Thursday, May 26, 2011

All perked up !!!

During the chaotic two months of my life, I happened to bump into a lot of my non existent 'relatives' and so called 'friends for life'. Heaven save me. I had absof**kinglutely no clue about them. Yes, my dad did mention them at times but I wondered if they were for real.

What happens when you lose the four most important people in your life to fate? Chaos !!!
But hold on, who's bothered about that. Not the people I mentioned above. They had more important things to talk about like, wait....too quick.

"Arre, itni badi ho gayi hai tu to. Ye Narender di kudi hai?" Ohh yeah, finally you realised. Thank You !!! Yes, I am my father's daughter. Well, if that wasn't enough, she had more important issues in her life like my age, my marriage, my sister (kinni soni hai !) and a lot of other bulls****ing issues which I couldn't help but ignore.
And here comes the part I (un)relished the most, My EX (Best friend Ofcourse). What in the world were you doing there? Ohh yes, my mom is like your mom and my brother, your younger brother and my lil' angelic sister, your closest confidante. So what does that make me? Ruins of your past!!! Give me a break.

If that wasn't enough, my heart goes all out to the person I randomly met. What with an exceptional display of emotions, care and affection, you thought you would win my heart and disappear. If only I was that naive a personality to handle !! But I guess that is what you were taught by Delhi College of Engineering and Charlotte!! No offence though.

There are certain things in your life that are worth gambling for, but you, my above mentioned people are certianly not one of those things. It would be very unfair on my part if I do not convey my special thanks to all the people who stood by me in my tough times.
Kriti, Manomay, Neha, Niharika, Swati, Nishant, Vinit, Navtej, Naveen, Abhishek, Silky, Tejbir, Ajay, Anubhuti, Gautum, Jiwan, Shashank, Rahul, Akanksh and all those who I cannot recall right now. If only, I could thank you enough. Kaustubh, you are one hell of a gentleman.

When real people fall down in life, they get right back up and keep on walking. I certainly am one of them and you (my so called relatives and friends) puhhleeezzz do not ever forget that.

(P.S: Sabu, happy???)

2 comments:

  1. yoooooooooo thtsss something to cheer for !!!! i toldd ya thtss wht we are talkingg bout know :) :) :) continuee writing :) ,,,,yeah happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. m reaaly happy to find sucha special plce in ur heart!
    i hated the days when u were not dere....i prayed fo u...n fo getting u bck in univ coz i thot u'l resign!!bt luckily i saw u on da stairs..n i missed a breath fo a sec!thanked god to send u bck!
    i wonder how u faced the terribly pathetic phase of ua life...n dat too amongst ppl like mentioned above.
    i hope u get ur WISH soon:)...n remain happy foreva!!wana meet u asap!

    n yeah..keep on writing...so dat i keep on readin n postin comments!!

    P.S Miss You!!

    ReplyDelete

With brave wings she flies...

Here's a small story to begin with... There was once a lil' girl born to very loving parents. She was brought up to be strong, to...