Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What women want???

During the interval of a movie, which I went to watch today, I happened to have this small conversation with my brother about the rules of dating.
Are there any he asked; to which I replied hell no !!!

But that got me wondering if in reality there are some rules to be followed. My unnamed ex, I remember used to tell me how a girl is suppose to behave on the first date, and on second and then on third and then finally, I asked him if there were any rules to be followed during break up too.

Just like guys, girls too like simple, uncomplicated, well mannered men, and yes you have to be comfortable of who you are. A good sense of humour and chivalry is icing on the cake. Looking good doesnt kill us either. Is it too much to ask? Some men might say yes, but, take a deep breath and think. Don't you scan the females top to bottom when it comes to choosing the 'one'.

While we take numerous sessions at the salons to look all appealing to your eyes, can't guys pretend that they care. Yes, not about us only. But, about themselves too. Not much to ask I guess!!

Yes, we like details. We like chivalry. We look for emotional connect. We cry. We talk, a lot. We try and then we buy even if most of us can speak Prada. We get jealous and yes we criticize other females who you guys gawk at. So what?

For us a relationship is like an investment, which most men fail to understand. We know we all can move on but you don't have to prove your point all the time. We are confused souls but give us some credit for making you happy by doing small things which mean the world to you. Look at us closely, you will find a kid in each one of us waiting to be pampered, loved and taken care of.

Just like 'Carrie' said "Maybe some women aren't supposed to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them."

(P.S: Motu, this ones for you. I will be waiting for my Sub Melt and Chocolate Avalanche)

1 comment:

  1. Huh ?
    This is not what I asked for.
    If it was, then tell me where am I wrong ?

    P.S. Come over anytime and we will get that Sub Melt and Chocolate Avalanche

    ReplyDelete

With brave wings she flies...

Here's a small story to begin with... There was once a lil' girl born to very loving parents. She was brought up to be strong, to...