Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Talk to me !!!

A walk with your dog is a sure shot way of attracting attention. More so, if your dog is cute. Doubly so, if the girl is cute. Quadruple it, if the girl is wearing shorts and a tee.
Welcome to a world where legs and cleavage seem to be talking to men. I wonder why they never talk to us. Anyhow, how long can be a walk from one corner of the street to the next corner?

I was standing on the balcony of my friend's house in Delhi when I noticed that it can take 30 minutes to cross the street which otherwise takes just five minutes.
"Hey...that's a cute dog. What breed is it?" Only if, Hutch had not made that pup (pug) so popular, I would have still given him some credit.

 Blue is a vibrant colour for a dog collar but it sure isn't that vibrant. "The colour blue attracts me." That was cheesy and made me smile. What's with guys and their choice of such pick up lines.

This one was the funniest. "I have the exact same dog. It's a female. What a coincidence !!! As if, it was meant to be." How can it be "meant" to be when you just saw that chic and apple (the dog's name).

Fat women, slim women, anorexic women, curvy women, and all those who I couldn't sum up in these, have one thing in common which is surely of interest to our favorite sex, MEN. No brownie points for guessing the obvious: LEGS(though I wouldn't give the benefit of doubt of this to all women) and CLEAVAGE.

Doctors, bosses, hotels, clubs, restaurants, metros, malls. Is there any place where one doesn't find men talking to the assets. I doubt that. Now with Kim Kardashian celebrating Cleavage Day, men have got a more legitimate reason to stare.
A friend of mine walks into her bosses' chamber with folded hands in an attempt to make him talk to her face and not her assets which he doesnt seem to get enough of.

I am sure to get a lot of glares for writing this one; maybe even people gossiping on the choice of my topic for today's article, but who cares!!!

While, I was still writing this, an idea struck me. This ones for my female counterparts. Chicas, go invest in a T-shirt that says: MY FACE IS UP HERE, SHITHEAD!!!
And for all you guys, wear sunglasses when you want to stare!!!



1 comment:

  1. hahah r u attempting to open up a Pandoras box or what ?? :P :P :P and then u expect some sober comments ...no Kani not possible ....:P :P

    HEY does cleavage and legs do really talk I mean for a sane man, there are many other things to do accept for u know wht :P :P and second thing a person can be judges in a minute of his/her speaking :) :) and u reap what u sow .....then some of them say if u have it u flaunt it ........temme my dear kani :) :)

    ReplyDelete

With brave wings she flies...

Here's a small story to begin with... There was once a lil' girl born to very loving parents. She was brought up to be strong, to...